ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager in Training
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
- Retail Sales
- US-FL-WINTER HAVEN
Are you interested in learning more about the growing world of beer, wine, spirits, and fine cigars? Do you enjoy creating ‘service wows’ for guests and have experience leading others? If the answers are yes, then you’ve come to the right place! The Manager-in-Training position is a fast-track developmental program designed to prepare individuals with some education and/or previous management, coaching and/or mentoring experience to be promoted to an Assistant and then a Store Manager when these openings become available. We are in the business of “making everyday celebrations better by providing an exceptional experience for our team members and guests.”
It takes a special kind of person to work at ABC. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who’s serious about their work. A person who can put a smile on a guest’s face… and understands it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of ABC’s “We make everyday celebrations better” attitude! Are YOU that kind of person?
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Competitive wages are only the beginning of the list of benefits offered at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. In addition to a fast-paced environment and a supportive team, fulltime team members are eligible for:
- Paid vacation and PTO
- Health insurance for individual and/or family
- Dental and vision plans
- Long and short-term disability
- A company-match 401k program
- Employee discounts on wine and spirits.
- Discounted theme park tickets
- Tuition reimbursement
For more information, please go to www.abcfws.com/careers
MIT’s will adhere to a developmental timeline to gain the core competencies of this position and to be able to accomplish an assortment of duties/tasks within their first 6 months of employment. As an MIT you will train on all aspects of store management and operation, including:
- How to properly open/close the store, inventory counts, receiving goods, stockroom management, product knowledge, merchandising, and sales.
- Learning and performing the responsibilities of each store position (sales associate, shift leader, sales consultant).
- Working alongside store management in all supervisory roles (mentoring, coaching, and disciplinary).
Preferred candidates will have 2-4 years education in business, management, or hospitality, and some retail and/or entry-level management experience.
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is a drug & tobacco free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.