Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Audit Specialist: Insurance Services
ADP is hiring a Audit Specialist. In this position you will review results of a carrier audit to ensure accurate premium collection occurred throughout the policy term. Communicate and explain audit results to the client (both written and verbal) and set up appropriate debit or credit into agency billing system. Update the result of the audit in all applicable agency systems. Answer inquiries from clients and carriers generated via inbound phone calls and email.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Receives and reviews complex audit accounts that have a significant monetary impact on the client.
- Reviews accounts to identify root cause of issue and works with insurance carrier on any discrepancies prior to contacting client.
- Contacts the client to review the account and explain the source of the discrepancy, de-escalate the issue, discuss next steps and answer any questions.
- Audit specialist is also available to take client calls and answer clients' questions and requests.
- Updates all systems with audit information, client discussions and sets up any necessary money movement.
- Ensures that client's funds have been impounded or returned (based on the situation) on a timely manner and follows up with the client, if necessary.
- Works closely with Insurance Carriers to ensure accuracy of all information and maintains a strong business partnership with carriers to ensure quick and accurate resolution of the complex audit cases handled by the audit specialist.
- Keeps up to date and proficient on new product enhancements and changes via in-house training, seminars, documentation, etc.
- Participates in training programs to enhance client service skills.
- Handles all Easypay and RUN accounts in all industries, which may include restaurants, construction, office work etc.
- Only handles the less complex carriers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
3+ years ADP Client Service, Implementation Specialist or Retention experience or 5+ years high volume, problem resolution, technical client service, or insurance experience.
AAS required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.