Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 369085
- Work closely with restaurant managers to assist with hourly recruiting efforts, including preparing job descriptions, job posting, screening, background checks, preparing offer letters, and onboarding of hires.
- Create a candidate experience that includes marketing of job opportunities and community relationships.
- Maintain effective communication channels for all employees.
- Identify and recommend retention strategies; assist with implementing retention strategies and employee relation initiatives as designated.
- Assist and advise Managers in the areas of documentation, disciplinary action, and policy administration. Refer issues as appropriate to HR Manager or others according to the HR Escalation Policy.
- Work with leadership to create, address, and implement improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- HR experience in North Carolina
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle pressures of deadlines, diverse assignment loads and high work volumes.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.