Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Services Operations Assistant | Coral Gables, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Banking Division is seeking for a Financial Services Operations Assistant to work at the Coral Gables, FL area. This is an excellent opportunity for a detailed and service-oriented individual who is self-motivated to join our clients growing team. The candidate must be organized, motivated, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Our client offers a 100% insurance pay and a contribution for the candidate's family. For the first year, our client offers 12 free days.
- Prepare and process all internal and external client paperwork and forms. Be able to communicate and follow up on the status of forms at any time.
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve issues with paperwork processing.
- Data entry/management, scanning and maintaining physical and electronic client files.
- Supporting the team with operational and technology-related tasks; collaborate on projects that help refine business processes.
- Manage spillover incoming calls
- Working within CRM to note and execute tasks
- Some office administrative duties
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong MS Office skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving; ability to anticipate and understand future steps necessary to accomplish tasks
- Enjoys working with people; enjoys working as a team
- Ability and comfortability with learning new technology (PortfolioCenter, Tamarac Advisory View and CRM)
- Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality in dealing with client matters.
- College degree preferred (not required)
- Two (2) years or more of client or administrative support experience.
- General knowledge and understanding of private client/personal financial services industry preferred.
Applicants will work in Coral Gables, FL
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided