ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Computer Network Engineer II_ANG-Training
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
1. Installs commercial and custom software in support of DEA criminal investigations.
2. Assists and supports users at remote sites with questions relating to both commercial and custom applications developed by the DEA as they pertain to their specific requirements.
3. Monitors deployed commercial and custom applications and services to identify performance and service issues.
4. Installs, configures, and supports custom Microsoft server and workstation platforms for use in remote offices.
5. Configures and deploys Cisco ASA 5505 security devices, Voice over IP (VoIP) devices, servers and similar networking equipment at remote field offices.
6. Provides accurate and concise information to users and other personnel related to internet protocols and the current use of those protocols which provide the mechanisms for communications between devices, services, and users on the internet.
7. Provides basic data analysis tasks to assist users in identifying and deciphering raw data such as web post or bulk text.
8. Assists in testing and integration of software updates for new applications.
9. Provides change requests for new requirements to software developers. Requests may originate from users or from the computer support technicians.
10. Assists in the identification and resolution of network transportation issues.
11. Creates documents, spreadsheets, and presentations using MS Office. Provides support to users in the employment of these applications.
12. Configures and monitors digital collection systems and software filters which serve as enablers for specific protocols and/or other filtered internet data collectors.
13. Performs software and hardware upgrades to local and deployed systems.
14. Documents task generation, progression and completion for tracking and reporting.
* Minimum of four (4) years’ experience designing and managing progressively complex telecommunications capabilities including local area networks (LAN) and wide area networks (WAN) composed of software and hardware similar to those described in client task order requirements.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a similar discipline.
* An additional four (4) years’ experience can be substituted for the bachelor’s degree.
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* A working knowledge of but not limited to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* The ability to evaluate an information system’s security control compliance with federal requirements and organization-defined monitoring strategy
* The ability to facilitate the near real-time management of risk associated with the operation and use of the information system
* The ability to conduct remediation actions for security controls based on the findings and recommendations of the assessment report and re-assess remediated control(s), as appropriate
* The ability to conduct remediation actions based on the results of ongoing monitoring activities, assessment of risk, and outstanding items in the plan of action and milestones
* The ability to update plan of action and milestones based on the results of the continuous monitoring process
* The ability to determine the security and privacy impact of proposed or actual changes to the information system and its environment of operation
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company