ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Deputy Program Manager-Redstone Arsenal
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Deputy Program Manager - Redstone Arsenal
Reports directly to the Program Manager (PM), the Deputy Program Manager (DPM) is responsible for: Assisting Program Management in meeting contractual obligations; administrative performance, financial management and overall performance of the contracts and task orders. The DPM is responsible for the supervision of employee’s safety and health, quality control through daily inspections of worksites to ensure customer satisfaction and managing of multiple projects while ensuring projects are completed within budget and within scheduling requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and problem-solving
- Assist the Program Manager in maintaining financial performance, work performance, promoting the Safety and Health Plan and maintain a positive work environment for all personal.
- Monitoring operational performance, safety policies and procedures, and quality control to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Build and sustain a healthy working relationship with employees, managers, customers and sub-contractors.
- Communicates with the Program Manager when issues arise that result in the need to alter requirements or that create the need for additional resources. Makes recommendations for corrective actions.
- Makes adjustments to plans or schedules. Informs Leads of measures being implemented to ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Work with all department Leads to maximize workforce efficiencies. Advise and recommend strategies to the Leads including actions such as realigning job responsibilities, consolidating job duties and/or making scheduling adjustments.
- Create and use spreadsheets or other appropriate tools to manage and track work/activity assignments, safety meetings, safety inspections and quality control inspections.
- Generate a variety of documents including schedules, and employee records, project reports, meeting agendas, minutes, status reports and email.
- Preform daily Quality Control Inspections documenting deficiencies and corrective actions to be taken
- Work with Program Manager in the general planning, evaluating, analyzing and implementing the Safety and Health Program established within the contract.
- Immediately address and document all disciplinary actions to include policy violations of direct reports regarding performance, safety violations, and behavior and conduct issues.
- Assists the PM in discharging responsibilities for compliance with OSHA and other requirements in the workplace.
- Adheres to and promotes established standard operating policies and procedures.
- Support and promotion of the project Safety Plan and the NASA SHE Program though personal involvement in all aspects of Safety, including employee training, conducting toolbox meetings, monthly safety meetings and leading of the site safety committee.
- Ensure contract personnel are properly trained.
- Respond to site emergencies, as required, including providing support and resolution assistance.
- Conduct incident investigations that result in close calls, on the job injuries or property damage. Analyze information to identify the root cause and lessons learned to establish and implement corrective action.
- Supervise and monitor day to day field operations to ensure that all work is performed in a safe and efficient manner and in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Operates company owned motor vehicles.
- Others duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Program Management
- Managing Profitability
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Dealing with Complexity
- Analyzing Information
- Performance Management
- U.S. Citizen
- Must have 3 to 5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of Professional Grounds Maintenance Operations
- Must demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to communicate solutions effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to function effectively in adverse situations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance-level required by the contract
- Must have valid Driver’s License
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company