ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Control Analyst_Fairfax, VA
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is expected up to 25% of the time for this position.
* 5-7 years of experience in project control with federal government contracting expertise.
- Costpoint expertise
- EAC/EAC Variance Financial Analysis
- Federal Acquisition Regulations knowledge (FAR)
Knowledge of various contract billings types including, but not limited to: fixed price, time and materials, and cost plus
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
* Ability to read and comprehend moderate to complex written and oral communication.
* Ability to communicate effectively with managers, co-workers, vendors and clients in a professional manner.
* Ability to manage one’s own time.
* Ability to develop, prioritize, organize and accomplish work.
* Ability to analyze information and evaluate options to choose the best solution and solve problems.
* Ability to work independently and in group settings.
* Detail oriented and task driven.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Maintains a valid driver’s license and be insurable under company insurance provider/program.
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
None required for this position
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.