ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Transfer Associate III_ANG-Integrated Health
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Technology Transfer Associate 3 supports agreement management, innovation opportunity identification, portfolio/project management, and development of collaboration opportunities. The Technology Transfer Associate 3 establishes a strong working relationship with researchers and leadership on technology transfer matters. This position is responsible for the aiding in the management of technology transfer matters that include drafting, negotiation and execution of technology transfer agreements; managing technology development, licensing activities, education and outreach.
- Serve as a Point of Contact for incoming requests for agreements including Cooperative Research and Development Agreements, Material Transfer Agreements, and non-disclosure agreements and others with minimal direct Government involvement.
- Be a subject matter expert for investigators and staff regarding technology transfer agreement and related processes
- Provide feedback to investigators on committee review of their requests.
- Negotiate partnerships with extramural collaborators.
- Support the Resource Management Office with preliminary budget information and negotiation of the budgets associated with extramural collaborators and Interagency Agreements with scientific content
- Independently consult with scientists on invention disclosures and processes all invention disclosures in accordance with US Army policy.
- Assist, identify and assess ongoing research efforts with commercial potential and evaluate the technologies of scientists prior to the Invention Evaluation Committee meetings so that appropriate information is provided to the in their decision-making process on patentability of client’s inventions.
- Maintain file copies of all T2 agreements and pertinent negotiation artifacts and participate in T2 activities in regional, state, and local programs
- Identify Intellectual Property and support licensing activities and strategies and seek new products/capabilities from outside organizations that could fill client’s science gaps and make appropriate connections.
- Coordinate and conduct a monthly teleconference to review business agreements and other business items and conduct Staff Assistance Visits to OCONUS labs as required.
- Conduct training related to Technology Transfer, Intellectual Property, licensing, and marketing.
- Support scientific conferences and meetings by participating, presenting, or representing the client’s activities.
- Have experience in a bio-medical research environment involving common research methodology
- 8 or more years of experience as a Technology Transfer expert
- Minimum of 5 years in a scientific research environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a U.S. Government Technology Transfer Office within the last five years
- Mastery level understanding of 15 USC 3710
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Outlook.
- Experience in a DoD Office of Research & Technology Applications
- One or more certifications within the intellectual property community FAES Advanced Studies in Technology Transfer
- Membership with Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) membership and/or Registered Technology Transfer Professional (RTTP) certification OR National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Technology Transfer Fellowship
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company