ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Writer / Editor-NE-ASW-EDITORIAL SERVICES
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Provide Technical Data Support Services (TDSS) required for the sustainment of Robins Air Force Base (Robins AFB) technical data, Robins AFB, GA. Robins AFB is responsible for the acquisition, sustainment, and publication of technical data (technical order documents and engineering data) to support aircraft, missile, vehicle, combat electronic systems, and other managed weapon systems.
Experience writing aircraft/commodity technical manuals in compliance with TMCR and military specifications.
Must be able to edit, design, compose, and produce TOs.
Must have thorough working knowledge of governing military specifications for all styles of technical manuals.
Ability to review changes and revisions per Military Specifications and Standards.
May maintain tracking database and configuration management database.
Maintain tracking database and configuration management databases.
- ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Must be able to edit, design, and layout, compose and produce TO’s.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of governing military specification for the different styles of technical manuals.
- Ability to review changes and revisions per Military Specifications and Standards.
- May maintain tracking database and configuration management database.
- Requires review of engineering drawings and other data relative to operation maintenance, and service of equipment.
- Ability to/ability to learn to prepare reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior management.
- Individual must have capability to edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers and illustrators.
Must possess working knowledge of:
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Nativeowned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Triballyowned company