Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Therapist - Adolescents & Adults License Required
at AllHealth Network
Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 – 7:00PM(10 hrs)
Thursday 9:00 – 7:00 PM (9.5hrs)
Friday 8 – 3 (6.5hrs)
Saturday 9 – 1 (4hrs)
Goals and Objectives:
• Positively contribute to the financial health of the organization by ensuring delivery of billable services.
• Provide therapeutic interventions and documentation to meet regulatory standards and/or contractual requirements.
• Actively participate in and contribute to a team-based model to ensure integration of services and coordination of care to promote improved client outcomes.
• Promote positive culture of collaboration within AllHealth Network.
Some of Your Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive assessment, evaluation, crisis intervention and psychotherapy to individuals, families, and groups of clients with mental health and behavioral health needs.
• Administer standardized screening tools to identify clients with behavioral health and/or substance abuse problems
• Assist clients with symptom/issue reduction (e.g. insomnia, anxiety, depression, and post-trauma symptoms, stress management, emotional dysregulation)
• Use evidence-based models for treatment, including but not limited to CBT, solution-focused therapy, behavioral activation, harm reduction, motivational interviewing and health psychology
• Provide an integrated care approach to assessment and intervention for clients having difficulty managing their health due to physical health condition/chronic disease, psychological, behavioral, cognitive, or social factors
• Work closely and collaboratively within a team approach to provide assistance in addressing social issues and basic needs that are barriers to effective treatment outcomes and the client’s ability to thrive. Linkage to case management services and/or community-based resources as needed
What's In It For You: Benefits & Perks for Employees Working 30 hours or more
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps (CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6% contributed
- Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
- Additional Benefits
AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.