Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Improvement Coordinator
at AllHealth Network
Job Purpose: Conducts process improvement activities and compiles data/reports to meet quality and compliance related requirements. Assists the QIRC team with maintaining and monitoring quality improvement systems and clinical documentation standards across the organization.
Goals and Objectives:
• Engage in process improvement activities across the Network
• Conduct timely audits to support the quality assurance process
• Coordinate quality improvement projects
• Engage in organization-wide initiatives to lead outcomes management process
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update the organization’s quality improvement plan and associated output and needs, and participate as a key team member by assisting with deadline management, scheduling needs, and preparation for audits and major projects
- Coordinate quality improvement projects for programs and internal departments and with external regulatory entities
- With the QI Clinical Trainer, support other departments and ensure clinical staff are in compliance with documentation standards
- In collaboration with others, lead organization-wide initiatives to develop an outcomes management process to monitor program specific quality measures and KPIs.
- Offer insight into use of the Electronic Health Record and changes that are needed to improve the experience for the end user
- Complete audits, fidelity reviews and program evaluations as needed to identify areas of concern and support quality improvement projects in collaboration with internal departments
- Provide organizational support for the peer review process
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Colorado Uniform Services Coding Standards Manual
- Conduct process improvement activities using a Lean approach and consult with clinical and medical teams on recommended improvements
- Collect and enter data from other departments, and ensure compliance with required reporting to appropriate regulatory agencies
- Prepare programmatic annual reports in collaboration with program leaders Organize and co-author the organization’s annual quality improvement report
- Input data for various surveys, evaluations, and prepare reports for Leadership discussion and review
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clinical and administrative professionals to investigate and resolve complex quality related issues
- Utilize independent judgment to manage requests from internal and external stakeholders. Make quality recommendations for process improvement to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with employees, clients, other organizations, and the general public
- Participate in and provide input to the development of the organization’s long- and short-term quality improvement initiatives
- Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
- Complete all deliverables accurately, legibly and by established timelines
- Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning (both online training and face-to-face training) within required timelines
- Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education and ability of the employee
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in human services, social sciences, business, or related field.
Experience: Minimum two years relevant experience working with data and report writing. Process improvement experience preferred. Experience working in highly collaborative and data-focused teams.
Skills: Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications including Excel. Exceptional Web-based and computer proficiency is required. Must be able to enter data, prepare reports for internal and external customers, and have excellent written communication skills with high attention to detail. Ability to understand and edit reports; strong skills in synthesizing material. Ability to demonstrate high level of confidentiality. Ability to read and analyze contract terms as these pertain to data and quality deliverables.