Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AllHealth Network
Utilize various strategies and channels to source potential candidates for AllHealth Network through social platforms and professional networks, including contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. Build and maintain strategic partnerships with academic institutions regarding internship programs and manage recruitment of professional interns.
Goals and Objectives:
* Identify and build relationships with schools, community partners and professional organizations to build and maintain a pipeline of viable candidates for difficult-to-fill positions
* Proactively identify hiring needs and help fill high-priority vacancies with qualified employees and internship candidates
* Identify, contact and build effective relationships with passive job seekers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify, build and deliver talent pipelines through a variety of standard and creative methods.
* Market the company and build interest with job candidates leading to active interest
* Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
* Craft and send recruiting emails with the goal of a high response rate
* Regularly track and report pipeline activity, including conversion rates, numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
* Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks; enhance and manage the employee referral program
* Work closely with HR Recruiting Business Partner and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of each role, the function and how it fits into the organization
* Promote our employer brand online and offline
* Manage the internship recruitment process and facilitate review of intern candidates to be placed at AllHealth Network. Work closely with clinical and medical leadership at all locations to ensure that interns are placed appropriately in their field placement site.
* Represent AllHealth Network at job fairs and other career/recruitment events
* Conduct initial candidate screenings, as needed
* Maintain candidate databases via our Applicant Tracking System
* Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
* Identify sources for candidates to increase the diversity of the applicant pool
* Keep informed about equal employment opportunity (EEO) laws and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act
* Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for change and process improvement
* Assist with other HR-related projects as requested
* Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
* Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning (both online training and face-to-face training) within required timelines
* Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education and ability of the employee.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
* Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g., recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
* Familiarity with social media, resume databases, professional networks and HR databases
* Solid verbal and written communication skills
* Strong networking skills
* Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
* Ability to manage time and responsibilities effectively and independently
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and adjust to frequently changing work assignments
* Ability to maintain effectiveness when working with people of diverse cultures or backgrounds
* Ability to handle personnel records and information appropriately and maintain confidentiality
* Working knowledge of employment law, including but not limited to ERISA, EEO, FMLA, COBRA and HIPAA regulations, ADA, National Labor Relations Act, and Wage and Hour laws
* Ability to clearly relay information appropriately to all levels of the organization, through both oral and written communication