Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Generalist - AZ (55614)
at Rise Services, Inc.
If you are looking for a career with a company whose focus is to create opportunities for and with people, RISE is the company for you. With more than 30 years in making a difference in the lives of others, RISE is positioning our organization to continue to provide services in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for handling a wide range of human resources related services and tasks on all aspects of Human Resources. The ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization, in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to the role. The Human Resources Generalist will have a can-do attitude, with a propensity to problem-solve, and a nature that looks for opportunities to suggest and implement improvements.
RISE offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Many optional benefits are available. Retirement includes 401(k) with company match. Paid time off programs including sick and vacation time and paid holiday.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct or participate in confidential meetings with managers and employees and maintain an objective view of the situation to find and facilitate the best resolution or outcome
- Document and investigate employee relations issues
- Able to interpret and enforce company policies and procedures in an objective manner
- Maintain in-depth knowledge with compliance labor laws (i.e. FMLA, EEOC, ADA, FLSA, HIPAA)
- Recruit for varying levels of positions and recommend qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Process and/or review all personnel changes including but not limited to, new hires, terminations, salary changes, status changes, through coordination with the payroll department
- Work with outside organizations, such as state agencies and HR related vendors
- Manage correspondence and reply in a timely manner, including legal notices and government filings
- Possess a working knowledge of RISE benefits in order to answer employee questions and support annual open enrollment
- Organize and maintain employee files in the HRIS
- Support the performance management process through training and monitoring
- Maintain legal documents, including I-9 forms, EEO compliance, affirmative action status and veteran’s status documentation
- Review and process Unemployment claims timely and document claim information for internal reporting
- Create presentations, documents, information packets and other materials as needed for company-wide events or trainings
- Provides training including New Supervisor Training and other topics as identified
- Assist and support executive management with variety of other tasks as assigned and complete within agreed timeframes
- Manage and deliver company-wide communications, ensuring accurate information concerning policies, documents, and changes
- Other job functions as assigned
- Prior mid-level human resources experience, college degree in a related field, and/or PHR certificate preferred
- 3-5 years of well-rounded HR Generalist experience
- Knowledgeable of Federal and State labor laws
- Demonstrates sound coaching skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Possesses a high level of integrity
- Is proficient with MS Office products, including Word and Excel
- Possesses strong experience assisting management with draft correspondence, policies and procedures
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Is able to organize schedule of work to be timely completed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Is organized, attentive to details and able to manage projects
- Ability to deliver presentations in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to read, understand and communicate complex compliance laws and guidelines
- Full benefits including health, dental, & vision
- Retirement benefits and 401k employer match
- Generous paid time off including your birthday
- A great staff dedicated to creating opportunities for and with people
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.