Arizona Nutritional Supplements
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tech, QC - Production 1st
at Arizona Nutritional Supplements
Founded in 1996, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS) is one of the leading manufacturers of specialty supplements for private label for leading national and global marketers and retailers. The company’s high quality standards and superior customer service have attracted many of the leading sellers of supplements and driven rapid growth.
Our state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly facilities in Chandler, Arizona, exceed cGMP standards and allow us to grow in anticipation of our customers’ needs. With over 350,000 square-feet of production and warehousing space, as well as continued expansion plans, ANS is equipped to bring its customers’ product vision to market.
ANS is looking for an organized and positive technician to work in Quality Control to ensure that quality procedures are being followed and that the product meets or exceeds customer and governmental agency requirements and expectations.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 4::00pm - 4:30 am
- Assess the production area for quality and product integrity by performing evaluations and tests for quality according to ANS, regulatory, and customer requirements.
- Document all evaluation results.
- Identify any products that do not meet the required specifications. Analyze results to determine reasons for failure and report to the supervisor and appropriate department to determine a solution as rapidly as possible.
- Evaluate products as required or specified, using appropriate equipment, for such details as friability, weight, hardness, disintegration, and thickness. Continue evaluations during production process to be sure that the product continues to meet requirements.
- Collect required samples of each product and store them properly using the Standard Operating Procedures and submit them to the appropriate department correspondent.
- Check that all equipment used for Quality Control meet specifications. Verify that all equipment is properly calibrated, and calibrate when needed.
- Help and instruct staff on production, following established regulations set by the company and regulatory agencies/authorities.
- Ensure that portable metal detectors are set up and working properly as needed.
- Ensure production batches are manufactured according to the batch production record instructions or that approved deviations are in place where batch production requirements are not met.
- Monitor and audit production activities for conformance to cGMP and company policies.
- Notify management when significant departures from requirements occur.
- Review batch record documentation for completeness, securing corrections or justifications when deficiencies are found.
- Authorize production to commence operations after verifying that preparatory activities have been completed properly.
- Place inventory on hold if it is suspected to be non-conforming, and notify manage.
Skill / Requirements
- Experience working with the FDA and other regulatory agencies is preferred.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
One year of work experience in Quality, Production, or a related technical field.
A great communicator verbally and in writing.
Must have basic math skills.
Moderate reading skills required.
Basic computer skills needed.
Must be willing to learn new tasks and procedures.
Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to self or others.
Ability to think on your feet including using solution solving vocabulary to resolve conflicts.
Deadline driven, have a sense of urgency, and be proactive, possess excellent interpersonal skills, a professional attitude, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
The ability to prioritize situations and tasks by importance.
Other attributes including: Attention to detail, and the ability to respond to rapidly changing priorities and deal with multiple demands, good organizational and follow