Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona's Children Association
Responsible for clinical evaluation and assessment of clients and their family’s situation. Provide group and/or individual therapy, either in the client’s home or at the agency depending on program and/or assignment; maintain clinical files and complete required progress reports. Work and cooperate with school programs, referral agencies and other outside resources.
Minimum Education & Experience:
Masters Degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
Minimum Qualification & Requirements
· Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
· Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
· Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
· Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
· Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
· An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations. Perform safely means to perform without causing a direct threat to the health or safety of the individual or others that cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodations, as defined by 42 U.S.C. #1211 (b) and the Commission’s regulations found at 29 C.F.R #1630.2 (r).