Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona's Children Association
Do you have a passion for working with children and their families? Would you like to join a team making an impact right in your own community? We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our team as a Parent Educator serving the Prescott area! While working as a Parent Educator with Arizona's Children Association you will have the opportunity to process the intake, assessment, planning, preparation, promotion, evaluation, and follow-up of various programs and services designed to teach parents healthy parenting techniques.
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Schedule
* Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
* 403B Retirement Savings Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Facilitates home visits, parent-child playgroups and other parenting events, including intake and assessments.
* Actively participates in the planning, preparation, promotion, evaluation and follow-up after parenting activities.
* Maintains accurate records and reporting as required. This includes recording accurate attendance and ensuring that parents have completed enrollment forms, monthly reporting and program evaluation instruments.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, Education, Family Studies or related field of study from an accredited college or university. * Minimum 1 year experience working in an environment with children.
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be computer literate with knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance. * Current CPR & First Aid certificate completed.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer