Art Van Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Art Van Furniture
Store Manager is to oversee, manage, coordinate, and provide hands on leadership for all areas of the assigned store to ensure Company and store’s goals, objectives and standards are met or exceeded. These goals and standards include but are not limited to developing and maintaining a top management and store team as well as creating a unique selling culture that drives profitable sales.
Key Performance Indicators
- Manages store costs, overhead and all other controllable expenses to ensure profitable sales; builds realistic plans to address.
- Meet or exceed sales projections and expense targets; select, hire, train, develop and manage quality associates and management at all levels; manage payroll, inventory, shrink, and guest service; and ensure facility standards are met.
- Direct the training and development of the entire store’s staff to exceed our guests’ expectations, driving customer retention, average sale and repeat purchases.
- Builds talent throughout the store by hiring, training, treating, and managing right.
Skill / Requirements
- Education/Certification/Licensure:Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience: A minimum of seven years of multiple category retail sales experience or related sales experience including a minimum of three years of management experience. Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales expectations and revenue; and controlling expenses. Proficient in preparing, analyzing and managing various financial reports including a monthly P/L statement. (Furniture retail experience preferred.)
- Shows Drive & Initiative: Pursues high standards and maintains a high level of productivity. Focuses on meaningful results and achieve them.
- Manages Execution & Accountability: Effectively delegates and manages time. Sets and communicates clear expectations, measures performance results and holds people accountable for achieving goals within expected timelines.
- Promotes Teamwork & Collaboration: Clearly links how day to day activities fit into the overall company mission, builds and promotes teamwork among groups to get better business results.
- Makes Sound Decisions: Considers company strategy, "pro’s and con’s" to the business and PARTNERS values in decision making. Uses sound logic, makes decisions at the right time and chooses the best alternative.
- Self-Improvement: Places an emphasis on learning and being more effective. Open to coaching and feedback, willing to accept new challenges to improve.
- In-depth knowledge of retail store management, sales, and customer delivery.
- Can demonstrate excellent selling and customer service skills, effectively translates to help others.
Art Van is an equal opportunity employer who offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. If you are interested, apply on-line: jobs.artvan.com or send a resume to:Careers@artvan.com