Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Assistant (Mountain View, CA)
at Auto-Chlor System
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is "People First".
Our Corporate Office is now hiring an Executive Assistant in Mountain View, CA. This position is full-time, hourly with full benefits and will be responsible for supporting the company COO with calendaring, reporting, travel and event arrangements. We’re looking for an energetic and organized individual that can communicate effectively across all levels of the company. The schedule for the position is Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm.
Job Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist COO with appointment setting, handling travel and event arrangements, setting up conference rooms and ensuring training materials arrive on time.
- Compile data, prepare reports and distribute to stakeholders.
- Work with HR, Accounting and Payroll to maintain documents on company shared drive and central repository system.
- Communicate with field employees, internal departments, vendors, restaurant associations and other marketing entities.
- Completes expense reports, tracks expenditures, negotiates rates with vendors, places orders, provides follow up including tracking information and ensures delivery.
- Assist with Corporate activities and initiatives, maintains company social media sites.
- General administrative support and manage projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of administrative experience supporting leadership.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Adobe skills a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Able to handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!