Benchmark Hospitality In Westlake
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
House Attendant - Housekeeper Assistant - Full Time ($12.00 per hour)
at Benchmark Hospitality In Westlake
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The position is full time. $12.00 per hour. The shift is 9:00 AM-5:30 PM. You should be available to work some weekends as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role is very passionate about providing service to our customers and fellow Housekeepers. Must enjoy cleaning and have an eye for detail. You should genuinely care about people. Must be outgoing, full of enthusiasm and love to smile.
- Housekeeping experience desirable.
- Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
- Maintain the cleanliness of assigned guest’s floors following proper cleaning standards to include: high dusting of walls, vacuuming, refilling, and cleaning. Clean and polish guest and service elevator door tracks.
- Mark removal of hallway wallpaper.
- Dust and wash hallway lights.
- Wash hallway windows.
- Clean vending machine rooms.
- Assist Housekeepers with heavy lifting and trash removal.
- Ensure that linen closets are stocked with all guest room supplies and collateral. Maintain proper allotment of linens in linen closet.
- Responsible for removing trash and soiled linens from Housekeepers carts throughout the day.
- Responsible for cleanliness of linen closets in assigned areas, including sweeping and mopping.
- Clean emergency stairways, including sweeping and mopping and cleaning of light fixtures.
- Responsible care of equipment and machines.
- Constant awareness of safety hazards (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all training procedures set forth in the "Bloodborne Pathogens Program".
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at all times.
- Perform other related duties as requested by supervisors.
- Make improvement recommendations to supervisors.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com