Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Gas Station Clerk
at Z Casinos
Position operates in a high volume Convenience Store and Gas Station in such a way as to maximize profits and minimizing expenses.
- Greet each and every customer with a warm welcome to Z Stop.
- Provide the level of service required to develop repeat customers.
- Accurately process all sales and cash transactions in a friendly and professional manner.
- Stock all merchandise according to policy and maintain a clean and organized store at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all sales transactions are completed according to established procedures.
- Provide each customer with the highest quality customer service throughout the entire shift.
- Stock merchandise according to plan and at the direction of management. Maintain inventory levels and a well organized.
- Accurately process every sale according to procedures established by management.
- Maintain pumps according to procedures.
- Makes sure that all customers are provided the highest quality service characterized by friendliness, accuracy and speed.
- Makes sure that all merchandise including gas is processed according to policy and ready for resale.
- Assists the manager in maintaining and operating all systems including the point-of-sale system, pumps and any other equipment required to operate the store.
- Clean the store, including sweeping floors, cleaning restrooms, wiping down shelves and generally working to provide customers and employee
- Ensure that the gas station is a clean safe place to shop and work.
- Flexible workweek with possible additional hours required.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Demonstrated effective and diplomatic customer service and communication skills. Must have computer skills.
Education and/or Experience:
Graduation from High School, or equivalent preferred. Three (3) months of recent and related experience in customer service or convenience store \ gas station operations preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
(Occasional 0 - 33%, Frequent 33 -66%, Constant 66 -100%)The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential duties involve physical exertion: prolonged periods of standing, walking, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, stretching, and reaching with standard breaks. Essential duties may require lifting, pushing or pulling 35 to 50 pounds of related and equipment.
Working with large numbers of people in an inside environment with the need to go outside frequently in all types of weather conditions. Essential duties involve working within a high stress retail store and busy gas station environment. Ability to meet deadlines, work under the pressures of a growing business and manage cash in accordance with policy and direction.
Materials and Equipment Directly Used:
General office equipment used includes point of sale systems, credit card readers, Lotto machines, gas pumps and various other equipment as directed.