Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hotel PBX/Reservation Agent
at Z Casinos
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides superior guest service, positively effects interactions with external and internal guests and team members; has the resiliency to deal with difficult guest in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with co-workers.
- Booking guest Reservations for the hotel when they call in.
- Answering PBX calls and either directing them to appropriate personal or answering guest’s questions at time of call.
- Assigns guest accommodations in accordance with current procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of hotel occupancy status, special events, in-house groups and other situations affecting the reception desk’s daily operation.
- Accepts same day and advance reservations as required.
- Maintains guest relations in a positive manner; refers guest to appropriate personnel if unable to satisfy guests’ complaints.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of all company services and entertainment opportunities.
- Check lists that my apply
- Ability to use all equipment associated with the position including but not limited to computers, telephones, fax machines, copiers and printers.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all times with Reserve Casino|Hotel’s guests as well as all levels of team members.
- Ability to effectively use computer to access, understand and input guest information.
- This position is, at times, subject to crowds and noise; the severity of which depends upon guest volume.
Education and/or Experience:
Either a high school graduate or GED certification is needed. These skills and abilities necessary are typically acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent, in addition to two months of on-the-job training or related experience.
Must have the ability to understand the basic mathematical skills.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
WORKING CONDITIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- The casino environment can be crowded and noisy and times depending on volume levels.Must be able to comfortably and accurately work in busy and noisy areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests at all times, as well as with all levels of team members.
- Ability to use computer keyboard, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.