Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Z Casinos
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and maintains customer and team member restrooms and ensures they are stocked with supplies.
- Cleans, sweeps, and mops all stairwells, sidewalks and gutters to maintain a positive first impression.
- Removes trash on a continuous basis throughout the casino.
- Operates and maintains various cleaning equipment.
- Cleans and maintains outside appearance and cleanliness of the casino.
- Cleans, polishes, waxes, dusts, and maintains all woodwork, windows, slot machines, elevators, wall fixtures, televisions, floors, and walls in all areas of the casino, except the kitchen.
- Cleans team member locker and breakrooms including dusting, vacuuming and removing trash, throughout each shift.
- Wears and maintains all uniforms properly.
- Maintain a commitment to guest satisfaction and exemplary guest service.
- Job requires lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, reaching above your head, frequently going up and down stairs and being on your feet for majority of the shift.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and complies with safety procedures, including use of required safety equipment, identifying unsafe practices or conditions, and informing their supervisor of the unsafe conditions.
- Follows safety policies and procedures and reports all violations. Performs duties in compliance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act.
- Availability to work all shifts including nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Previous experience janitorial or housekeeping duties preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
Either a high school graduate or GED certification is needed. One year of housekeeping or maintenance experience preferred. Experience with deep cleaning machines is preferable.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general housekeeping manuals and procedures. The ability to effectively present information, respond to questions from groups of managers and/or the general public.
Must have the ability to understand the basic mathematical skills of mixing ratios. The ability to understand directives for all cleaning chemicals and machinery.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequent brisk walking, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, stretching, reaching, kneeling, squatting, bending, walking and crouching/stooping, pushing and standing for an entire work shift, with standard breaks. Lifting up to 50 pounds while walking up stairs to move trash or supplies and equipment.