Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON/ADNS)
at Centers Health Care
Assistant Director of Nursing Services (ADON/ADNS)
Slate Valley Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to work as the Assistant Director of Nursing Services for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a Long Term Care setting.
Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided!
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining the quality of care
- Responsible for Staff Education & will serve as the Infection Control Officer
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs
- Current New York RN license required
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- 2 years of management experience preferred
- 1-year staff education experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision
- Flexible hours required
Slate Valley Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 88-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility nestled in the quiet hamlet of North Granville in Washington County. Our mission at Slate Valley Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each other get stronger, healthier, and happier. Slate Valley Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.