Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Maintenance
at Centers Health Care
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is seeking an experienced Director of Maintenance for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Pawtucket, RI.
Director of Maintenance experience in a Healthcare setting strongly preferred!
- Responsible for all maintenance department operations & personnel
- Regular inspections of the facility, for safety, upkeep, appearance & equipment performance
- Supervise and assign maintenance staff responsibilities and schedules
- Schedule & ensure completion of all maintenance & repairs
- Provide oversight of maintenance/repairs & ensure contracted services are completed in a timely fashion
- Maintains records of all repairs, preventative maintenance, warranties and inspections
- Coordinating department operations, budgets and monitoring expenditures
- Ensure all maintenance work is in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards
- Must have ability to be "on call" for emergency situations
- 5 years experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance
- Prior supervisory experience in Healthcare maintenance setting
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations
- Evidence of solid leadership and supervision skills
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Center's Health Care continuum.