Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LNHA- Nursing Home Administrator
at Centers Health Care
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Oneida Center is actively seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) for our skilled nursing facility in Utica, NY.
Generous Compensation Package
Ongoing training and development
Strong regional and corporate support
Career advancement opportunities
- Supervises all clinical and administrative functions in the facility
- Development and implementation of a facility management system
- Administration, management, supervision, and coordination of all departments to ensure quality care
- Financial management of a healthcare facility
- Monitor and maintain facility's compliance with all pertinent State and Federal regulations
- Oversight of the facility quality assurance process
- Ensure that individual rights and opportunity for choice exist for all residents
- Must have a current New York State LNHA Certification
- Experience in performance management and effective leadership
- Proven leadership & management skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding resident & CFSC proprietary information
- Ability to relate professionally & work cooperatively with residents & staff at all levels
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare. Formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Oneida Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence.