Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist Per-Diem Weekends
at Centers Health Care
Northern Riverview is currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapist to work Per-Diem Weekends for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Haverstraw, NY.
PT Duties Include:
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
- Evaluate a Resident’s condition and develop an appropriate rehabilitation plan
- Help Residents to improve their mobility
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy, stretching, and physical therapy devices
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
- Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages of their recovery and how to handle each situation
- Maintain Resident confidence and protects facility operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team effort
PT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- MUST Hold a valid NY Physical Therapist License
- Experience in long-term care setting, such as a skilled nursing facility, highly preferred
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.