Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor- Evenings (PT)
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN)- Supervisor
Granville Center is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work Part-Time on the evening shift (3PM-11PM) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN), Provide advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team environment
- Current New York State Registered Nurse RN License
- Long-Term Care experience preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a strong team worker
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. A mainstay of Granville for many years, we're a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.