Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Nights (Wed & Thurs)
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse Supervisor 11 PM - 7 AM
Buffalo Center is seeking motivated and experienced Registered Nurses to be Nurse Supervisors to work the Night Shift at our Skilled Nursing Facility Wednesday and Thursday. The ideal candidate will oversee nursing units and act as a mentor for the nurses on those units. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of prior Long Term Care and Charge Nurse experience and have an excellent positive attitude!
We offer Excellent pay and benefits with generous PTO!
- Complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NYS RN license
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.