Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Unit Manager-3,000 Dollar Sign On Bonus
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Cooperstown Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an Registered Nurse Unit Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have prior Long Term Care and Charge Nurse experience.
Now offering complimentary Amazon Gift Cards for any candidate that participates in an interview at our facility! This is a limited time opportunity
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit
- Review Resident records & quality of care
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper level management
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) License
- 3 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 2 years Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes away from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.