Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centura Health
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Screens, assesses, develops and implements nutrition care plans based on patients' nutritional and educational needs that follow departmental guidelines for timely, quality nutrition care. Uses evidence based standards where applicable. Participates in outpatient nutrition programs and clinics when applicable. Actively participates in projects and process improvement activities as assigned.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year of clinical dietitian experience, preferred
- Strong communication skills; ability to read, write and speak English.
- Strong Computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Food Service Operations database and Dietetic software, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics required
- Successful completion of AND approved internship, preferred
- Required to complete a minimum of 75 CEU hours every 5 years per Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Guidelines
- Current Registered Dietitian or eligibility (required within six months of hire/transfer) required
- Current membership in a professional organization such as Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Association of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, American Diabetes Association or American Association of Diabetes Educators, preferred
Physical Requirements - Light work - (Exert up to 20lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 10lbs frequently)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
For more than 135 years, St. Mary-Corwin has cared for the people of Pueblo and the surrounding southern Colorado communities. Driven by a commitment to Pueblo and our healing ministry, St. Mary-Corwin is focused on its core areas of clinical strength: Cancer Care and Orthopedic Services. This concentration enables St. Mary-Corwin to serve the southern Colorado region with high-quality, high-value care for generations to come. Residents of Pueblo enjoy a moderate cost of living within this modern, mid-sized community while experiencing everything great about life in Colorado, including world-class nearby outdoor recreation, thriving local arts and culture, numerous parks, festivals and much more.