Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cloud Services Lead
at Centura Health
- SC IT INFRASTRUCTURE SVCS
- CORP-109 INVERNESS DR EAST
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The Enterprise Solutions Team Lead is expected to be an active participant in all Enterprise Solutions infrastructure engineering activities. This position will be the technical lead for all daily operations of the Cloud Services Enterprise Solutions team. This includes but is not limited to incident resolution, alert response and event management, installation,
configuration, and maintenance of virtualization infrastructure.
Responsible for setting guidelines for workflow, escalations, and communications about operational status. Manages incident tickets with staff and customers to maintain satisfaction levels. Establishes and enforces policies and procedures for the team. Assigns engineers as project resources and assist with project communications. Provides mentoring and career development advice.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 10+ years of experience within their area of technical responsibilities, in conjunction with project management, mostly within large enterprise environments
- 3+ years of experience performing supervisory role as a technical lead
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend problems, develop hypotheses, draw logical conclusions, develop solutions, and respond accordingly
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field. Equivalent work experience considered
- Technical certification in a particular technology stack preferred
Physical Requirements - Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to
10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.