Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ICU RN / Registered Nurse
at Centura Health
Welcome to Centura Health
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
Flourishing Begins Here
Centura Health's nurses have the right resources and leadership to practice at the top of their license with an organization that is consistently raising the bar on care excellence. Our system includes several Magnet-designated facilities (with more hospitals on the Magnet journey) and provides nurses with development, cross-training and options to flex and advance throughout their career journey.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
Centura Health is currently hiring experienced ICU/Intensive Care Unit RNs/Registered Nurses. Experienced RN ICU candidates may be eligible for a signon bonus- please speak with your recruiter for more information. Please apply to this position for consideration.
- St Mary Corwin Hospital (Pueblo, CO)
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital (Castle Rock, CO)
- Littleton Adventist Hospital (Littleton, CO)
- Longmont United Hospital (Longmont, CO)
- Porter Adventist Hospital (Denver, CO)
- St Anthony Hospital (Lakewood, CO)
- St Anthony North Hospital (Westminster, CO)
- Penrose Hospital (Colorado Springs, CO)
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor's Degree in nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS required
- TNCC required upon hire or within 1 year
- NIHSS required upon hire or within 1 year
- One-year RN ICU experience required
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- preferred: 3 years of critical care experience, CCRN
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.