Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Click Bond
Job Reference #: 1345
Categories: Engineering/Architecture, IT - Computer Services & Support, Manufacturing/Production, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
Site : LocationUS-CT-Watertown
- FLSA Status
- Regular Full-Time
- 1st Shift
Develops, applies and maintains quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products by performing the following duties.
- Serves as a Quality Assurance resource for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuousimprovement.
- Supports concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing QualityAssurance and the customer.
- Designs and implements methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the AS9100 and ISO 9000 and ISO14001 requirements.
- Promotes and executes quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents andreports.
- Assists in process certification.
- Coordinates with production if there is a problem with the product, personnel safety or potential damage to theequipment and/or tool and process.
- Familiar with programming techniques associated with CMM’s, vision systems and articulating arms.
- Reviews customer’s purchase orders, contracts and change requests and ensures that the necessary criteria andprovisions are included in quality and process plans.
- Develops, executes and analyzes quality reporting measures.
- Reports to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
- Reviews suppliers purchase orders and establishes supplier quality requirements.
- Participates in internal and external quality audits.
- Interfaces with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality assurance andassures that effective corrective action is implemented.
- May compile, write and deliver training material on quality standards and activities.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal withseveral abstract and concrete variables.
- Interpret CAD drawings and data comprehension.
- Ability to troubleshoot most any problems dealing with processes or production.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to perform shop math.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering,Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Technology or equivalent (or Associate’s Degree in these fields plus minimumfour years industrial experience).
- Minimum four years industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook or similar programs.
Click Bond Way - Key Attributes
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!