Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocopah Casino - Bartender
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to Casino patrons of bar by performing the following duties.
In the entertainment industry one may be subject to a work environment contain excessive noise, smoke, and stress.
NATIVE AMERICAN AND CURRENT EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL POSITIONS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes orders from customers for liquor and food.
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Collects money for drinks served.
- Submits orders or requisitions liquors and supplies to the Food and Beverage Manager/Restaurant Manager.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- Slices and pits fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts.
Skill / Requirements
- Must have 1 years as a Bartender.
- Thorough understanding of the Compact between the Cocopah Indian Tribe and State of Arizona.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be certifiable by the Cocopah Tribal Gaming Office.
- Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment and on-going random drug testing.
Thank you for your time and interest in the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
Please visit Cocopah.com to apply.
Have a great day.