Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist- Pelvic Floor/Women's Health- Salinas
at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Work Hours: M-F with varying hours, weekend inpatient rotation as needed
Physical Therapist Women's Health - Salinas
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Ed Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free onsite Gym for Employees
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 11 years in a row!
We are currently seeking CA-licensed Physical Therapists to join our dynamic team. As a member of our rehab team, you'll enjoy a supportive work environment, training, and teaching opportunities, and generous continuing education benefits and scholarships for your continued professional growth. You'll also find an environment that prizes teamwork, initiative, and input, demonstrates a shared commitment to excellent patient care, and offers recognition for employee contributions.
· Prior experience with women’s health/pelvic floor therapy required
· Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy educational program.
· Master's or Doctorate degree preferred
· Physical Therapist license issued by the Physical Therapy Board of California
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification
Equal Opportunity Employer