Community Partners, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ACT Team Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
at Community Partners, Inc.
- Ahwatukee, AZPhoenix, AZ
- 44 E. Broadway, Suite 100Tucson, AZ
- 3939 S. Park Ave., Suite 150Tucson, AZ
- Casa Grande, AZCasa Grande, AZ
- Chandler, AZChandler, AZ
- 500 S. Highway 80, Ste ABenson, AZ
- 2039 E. Wilcox Dr.Sierra Vista, AZ
- 1515 E. OsbornPhoenix, AZ
- Lake Havasu City, ArizonaLake Havasu City, AZ
- Willcox, AZWillcox, AZ
Community Partners is a growing Integrated Care Provider, looking for passionate and qualified professionals to fill our ACT Team. We offer benefits and competitive wages.
The ACT Team Nurse is responsible for providing psychiatric evaluations, diagnoses, and treatment as provided for in the Arizona Nurse Practice Act. The PMHNP interviews, screens, and assesses risk factors for mental illness and broader health and wellness. The Nurse Practitioner will provide a range of therapies including but not limited to pharmacotherapy, and individual, group, or family assessment and counseling.
- Serves as the attending psychiatric nurse practitioner to assigned members.
- Completes initial psychiatric assessments, progress notes, annual psychiatric updates, and family interventions.
- Develops differential diagnostic assessments, assessments of capacity for consent to treatment, risk assessments, patient education, and records progress towards treatment goals.
- Completes medication education and informed consent when possible.
- Documents all activities in the clinical record according to policy.
- Assesses members’ needs and guides the clinical team while managing treatment plan updates.
- Initiates contact with outside Providers according to establish guidelines.
- Works closely with other personnel to ensure that each treatment modality is appropriate for the member in addition to working with other healthcare providers involved in the overall care of the recipient of care.
- Responsible for following any policies, procedures, and controls established by the organization, the HIPAA Privacy Officer, and/or the HIPAA Security Officer regarding access to, protection of, and the use of personal health information (PHI).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will receive a regionally competitive salary, medical, dental and vision benefits, optional life insurance & long-term disability insurance, additional voluntary retirement 401(k) plan. Cellphone and Laptop provided.
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
Skill / Requirements
- Education – Master’s Degree in nursing.
- Experience – 3 years of experience providing clinical outpatient services to adults and/or children with chronic mental illness.
- License – Current Arizona RN License and licensed in the state of Arizona as a Registered Nurse Practitioner. Must be licensed as a Psychiatric/Mental Health Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner (APNP).
- Regulatory –
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Arizona Driver’s License, 39-month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability insurance that meets insurance requirements.
- Must possess Level 1 fingerprint clearance.
- CPR and First Aid certification (Employer provides).
- Initial current negative TB test result (Employer provides).
Office Location: Tucson, AZ
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
CPI utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening at CPI.