Corporate Job Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Corporate Job Bank
Entry Level Plastics Manufacturing Jobs (Cleanroom environment.)
Shift Name: 1st 3/4
Schedule: 5am-5:30pm Sun Through Tuesday and every other Wednesday
Shift Name: 3rd 3/4
Schedule: 5am-5:30pm Every other Wednesday and Thursday through Saturday
Examples of duties include:
* Assembles Parts
* Operates Machines
* Inspects parts
* Packages pieces
* Counts parts by hand or by using scales
Minimum qualifications for these positions are as follows:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* One year of production / manufacturing / machine operation / assembly / warehouse / food service / or retail experience
* Must be able to see and assemble very small parts and differentiate colors for most positions (good vision with or without glasses is critical)
* These jobs are in a clean room environment and require dust masks, gloves, and lab coats to be worn.
* Reliable transportation or willingness to commute via bus to the North Scottsdale area (Frank Lloyd Wright and 75th St) Bus riders will have to walk or bike approximately 1/2 mile to get to the facility.
* Some positions may require the ability to lift heavy objects repetitively.
* Able to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken)
* Candidates will be required to pass criminal background and drug screening
If you are interested, qualified, capable, and available, please call, text, or email today!
The Corporate Job Bank Team!
Office (480) 966-0709
Direct (480) 779-0562
Text (480) 252-5736