Corporate Job Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Document Specialist ? Legal Word Processing
at Corporate Job Bank
|Location: Phoenix, AZ|
|Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct|
|Compensation: open - $16 - $19|
|Start Date: 00/00/0000|
|End Date: 00/00/0000|
|Hours: Full Time|
|Req'd Years of Experience: 3-6 years of relevant administrative/operational support in an office environment|
|Req'd Education: ?High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor?s degree preferred.|
We are seeking a dynamic professional to join a team of word processing for our client in the Phoenix Area! As a Document Specialist you will provide real-time assistance to clients in support of their time sensitive project requests on your designated shift. You will work together with a team of individuals across multiple shifts and locations in an effort to provide the highest level of customer service and quality. This is a challenging and rewarding position within our organization supporting a prestigious international law firm.
· Create, edit and format legal documents to firm specifications using a variety of software applications.
· Convert, clean and format documents to/from different file formats.
· Create charts, graphs, tables and spreadsheets as requested.
· Create and/or edit Tables of Authorities and Table of Contents.
· Perform data entry utilizing various software applications.
· Transcribe analog or digital dictation files.
· Restore/recover corrupted document files as necessary.
· Provide telephone help desk support to troubleshoot application queries.
· Complete all assigned jobs by deadline in an accurate and timely manner.
· Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
· Follow established policies and procedures at all times.
· Perform additional duties as necessary or assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required.
· Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification preferred.
· Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm with 95% accuracy.
· Knowledge of legal terminology and legal citations.
· Ability to work through complex legal document markups and instructions in a timely manner.
· Ability to prioritize various requests and deadlines simultaneously.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to interact with client and team members in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity EmployerCorporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 13 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
- Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
- Banking and Finance
- Mortgage and Loan Servicing
- Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity! Our people make the difference!