Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Youth Program Navigator
at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Work Location: Workforce Solutions 619 N. 7th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85007
6117 W Thomas Rd. F-004, Phoenix, AZ 85033
The Youth Program Navigator is responsible for all tasks and support in
all matters related to the operation and administration of the youth program. The
individual will work with sensitive client information and must be highly
responsible to maintain confidentiality and manage multiple projects. The
candidate must demonstrate tact, maturity, and promptness. Organizational
skills are essential as is the ability to prioritize heavy workloads. The Youth Program Navigator must possess the
ability to problem solve, demonstrate initiative and effectively work under
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish required
- Prioritize and execute special projects with limited
guidance, anticipating next steps, taking initiative, exercising
discretion and sound judgment and being sensitive to deadlines
- Provide administrative support including
coordinating meetings and events, producing written correspondence,
producing reports using Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft
applications, ordering supplies, file maintenance, etc.
- Ability to handle confidential business matters
High school diploma or GED equivalent. A minimum of three years experience in office work, experience in providing
customer service to public; or any combination of training and or experience
which indicates the ability to perform the required duties.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Provide daily administrative support
- Draft, edit and proofread initial reports
- Screen, distribute, and prioritize incoming correspondence.
· Schedule, prepare and assist in all info-sessions
- Answers telephone calls, relay messages, and respond to inquiries
· Maintain and track all intake forms and pre-applications
· Provide support service to youth program participants
· Maintain a log of all support services provided to program participants
· Process all documents for support services provided
· Prepare and scan all support service documents on a weekly basis
- Establish and maintain filing system
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Utilization of computer skills, Microsoft applications and other applications as needed (training available for specialized applications)
Ability to communicate clearly and
effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to present operational
information to personnel at all levels. Ability to work from two work locations
and night shifts.
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning,
competency building and maintenance of competency skills.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Work is performed in structured
Reports to and is supervised directly by the Director.
Employee is also accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies