Credit Union of Colorado
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Banking User Experience Manager (71643)
at Credit Union of Colorado
General Purpose of the Position
The Digital Banking Manager is responsible for managing the credit union’s digital banking solutions.
Developing and execution the credit union’s e-commerce strategy and delivery to both existing members and potential new members, in concert with the credit unions overall business goals. The E-Commerce Manager will develop and supervise other members of the digital marketing team and will work collaboratively with other credit union departments to enhance the overall member experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (include the following) May perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop product vision and user stories to the team to ensure requirements are understood and member value is delivered
- Manages our overall digital member experience strategy
- Employs human centered design thinking and data analytics to inform product design and feature development
- Ensures our member experience leverages current technologies to appeal to potential new members.
- Manages external vendor relationships related to the delivery of digital experience in mobile and online banking.
- Partners with marketing in developing solutions for website and digital marketing platform (Prisma Campaigns)
- Coordinates digital delivery channels with other channel stakeholders in order to provide members and future members with the best possible omni-channel experience.
- Closely coordinate and collaborate with business-line owners and their vendors that provide services integrated with digital experiences including middleware, account opening, payments, and member support.
- Coordinates testing and QA efforts around digital banking releases.
- Ensures all digital communications adhere to regulatory and ADA requirements, including the Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC
- Works with internal and external resources to maintain data security
- Ensures alignment with the credit union’s overall business and organizational goals, and membership needs
- Communicates digital strategy and results to leadership
Research and Development
- Identifies and recommends new technologies and digital banking solutions to drive competitive advantage and improve member experience.
- Evaluates and identifies trends digital experience outside of our business focus that can be applied in our industry.
- Leverages data warehouse and business intelligence to arrive at better outcomes.
Reporting and Analysis
- Establishes benchmarks and analyzes e-commerce portfolio performance metrics against said benchmarks to measure program performance
- Monitors existing e-commerce delivery channel usage and feedback to evaluate product effectiveness
- Provides regular written and/or verbal e-commerce performance reports to senior management and other appropriate stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of five (5) years of experience in User Experience, Development, or E-Commerce.
- Experience working with and leveraging multiple data sources, preferably in a credit union or financial services environment.
- Experience in program planning, execution and reporting. Understands e-commerce usage analytics and can recommend improvements to digital programs.
- Understanding of Google Adwords and Analytics, SEO, A/B testing, digital media networks, transnational analysis, and path analysis.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and how to appropriately leverage this media.
- Strong skills in strategy, planning, and on-line marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to translate brand vision to the on-line channel.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience managing personnel and ability to influence teams without formal authority.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and cross-functional teamwork skills. Ability to produce and edit compelling product copy.
Creates trust by building relationships and actively discovers the right solutions for Members and peers; understands that the credit union exists as a result of Member trust and loyalty in the organization and employees; is passionate and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external Members.
COOPERATION AND TEAMWORK
Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport; works harmoniously with others; uses and understands diplomacy and tact; encourages collaboration; seeks opinions; is candid with peers; values working relationships. Readily puts in extra effort to accomplish important tasks
Understands the member’s best interest is first; demonstrates decisions which are based on creating the best possible outcome for the member; makes decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most recommendations and decisions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems creating effective solutions; is resilient and will own the solution and the problem; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
Pushes self and others to achieve the best possible results for the Member, organization and employees; proactively seeks out opportunities; raises hand, rather than waits to be asked; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; understands that it’s OK to make a mistake (fail forward).
Learns on the fly; is a relentless, versatile and an active learner; open to change; can learn new skills and knowledge; analyzes both successes and failures for opportunities to improve; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weaknesses and limits.
A cultural mindset that supports new ideas, fosters experimentation and drives continuous improvement to deliver member value.
Combines and brings forward ideas in unique ways to make connections between disparate ideas; willingness to explore different lines of thought and suggestions and try new ideas through experimentation, views situations from multiple perspectives; brainstorms multiple approaches/solutions to benefit members.