Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Leadership Program- Strategy Analyst
at CVS Health
Be a part of creating innovative digital solutions that will make healthcare more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for people, in stores and virtually via mobile applications or web. The Digital Leadership Program (DLP) offers a two year training opportunity for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers' lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a health care company can be.
The DLP cohort is represented by different functions in Digital (e.g. Agile Transformation Office, Analytics, Customer Success & Operations, Engineering, Product Management, and Strategy). Program Highlights:
* Full time two-year program in which participants are matched to an important role on a CVS Health Enterprise Digital team. Sample roles include: Engineers in Engineering, Product Owners in Product Management, Scrum Masters in the Agile Transformation Office, and Analysts in Analytics, Digital Strategy, and Voice of the Customer.
* Dedicated cohort training, mentoring, and exposure to senior leadership.
* Program participants will be the pipeline for future leadership opportunities across CVS Health Enterprise Digital.
As a member of the Digital Strategy team, the analyst will participate in conducting competitive intelligence and market research to support strategy development and recommendations, gathering and analyzing competitive insights, identifying and evaluating new strategic initiatives, innovation opportunities, and strategic partner relationships, developing executive level presentations to communicate recommendations, and developing business cases to support these new initiatives.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains regular competitive tracking and reporting for CVS’s primary competitors and related to key business opportunities, including trend analysis related to competitor business updates and financial performance
- Performs industry, start-up, company, and competitor research, and assists in the evaluation of new digital business opportunities, potential strategic options, and partnership opportunities across healthcare and retail.
- Synthesizes disparate sources of data into coherent storylines with compelling takeaways
- Prepares and conducts business analyses to support strategy decisions
- Collaborates with digital and corporate functions to evaluate various strategic opportunities.
- Develops, coordinates, and consolidates agenda items and presentation materials for meetings involving internal and external parties.
- Facilitates the coordination and planning of internal strategic meetings as appropriate.
- Organizes electronic files, data, and information.
- Participates or is assigned to special projects as needed.
* Active member of DLP 2021 cohort which is represented by various functions within Digital e.g. Agile Transformation Office, Analytics, Customer Success & Operations, Engineering, Product Management, and Strategy, etc.).
- Participate in cohort-wide training for professional growth and soft skills (e.g. general leadership, communication, emotional intelligence, etc.)
- Gain industry and hands on digital experience through cohort-wide case study assignments.
- Engage with assigned mentor on regular basis and eventually mentor future cohort members.
- Support the existing program and direction through DLP committees focused on recruitment, onboarding, and professional development (e.g. mentoring, training, networking, etc.)
- Contribute to building a fun and engaging work culture, through local engagement committees.
- 3+ months of internship experience in a related role
* Preferred undergraduate internship, co-op, or project experience in relevant areas (strategy, management consulting, digital, software, healthcare, retail)Demonstrated leadership experience.
* Strong research, analytical, written communication, and oral presentation skills.
* Well organized and able to work under pressure and prioritize among multiple projects with limited supervision.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships across diverse teams.
* Adaptability and flexibility for a dynamic work environment.
* Experienced in collaboration tools (e.g. Airtable, Rally, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, Miro, etc.)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience presenting in front of high level stakeholders and ability to support preparation of presentations for leadership
* Entrepreneurial with knowledge or interest in the startup or tech landscape
* You should currently be pursuing a Bachelors degree
* Have an anticipated graduation date between May 2020 and August 2021
* Have a 3.0 + cumulative GPA
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.