Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Technician - Front End
at CVS Health
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician in our Honolulu, Hawaii office! As a Pharmacy Technician with CVS Health you will be responsible (under a pharmacist's supervision) for processing and filling prescriptions, generating count books, conducting cycle counts, processing RGMs, reships and return-to-stocks items as well as providing assistance with researching old orders and resolving stuck orders in the pharmacy.
Additional responsibilities also include...
- Assisting the pharmacist with faxing and/or calling prescribers for various prescription clarification, DUR questions and researching and resolving other system status issues, in addition to, prescription entry
- Resolving and processing exception prescriptions in the front end tech queues as needed
- Processing and filling prescriptions to include: manual pick, filling/labeling, bulk, cold pack, chemos, sulfurs, antibiotics, verify accuracy of fill via PPS system
Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation, holiday/sick time, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply on line.
2. Take our Virtual Job Tryout to fast track the recruitment process and start your career with CVS!
At least 6 months experience in a pharmacy technician role.
-Experience reading written prescriptions
-Experience to calculate figures, rates, ratios, percent’s and amounts in all units of measure using whole numbers, fraction, and decimals.
- CPhT Licensed
- Proficient phone and computer skills, with the ability to interact in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with MS Office applications
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.