Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Advisor - Product: Digital Strategy & Member Experience
at CVS Health
We have an exciting opportunity at CVS Health for an internal management consulting role on the newly formed, highly visible Transformation business unit responsible for developing our post-acquisition enterprise strategy to transform health care. This role is focused on developing solutions for common chronic conditions.
As a Senior Advisor, you will responsible for developing product strategies that meet client objectives across all lines of business, generate value for the enterprise and deliver best in class member experience and clinical outcomes.
You will be accountable for leading the product’s digital and member experience strategy work streams for PBM, Commercial Medical and Government business.
You will also need to partner and consult with on work streams, including: overall product strategy, clinical product design, integration with core business models and commercialization across lines of business including: PBM, Commercial Medical, Government, and more.
This team is engaged across all lines of business and functions of our enterprise, with particular emphasis on root cause analysis, solution ideation, design, and commercialization. You will have the opportunity to use your analytical skills and logic to analyze the business, solve problems, and present recommendations to senior leadership all in an effort to develop solutions which will have a profound impact on the future direction of the company.
As a Senior Advisor, you will also:
* Own work streams accountable to various stakeholders and proactively manage partners across diverse teams to deliver results; lead and mentor Advisors on the team
* Responsible for understanding strategic issues faced by our clients, business units, enterprise and the healthcare industry and the role of our team in addressing those issues with compelling solutions that meet objectives
* Perform root cause investigation, problem solve, articulate conclusions, and make recommendations to the leadership team
* Design, construct, and execute complex analyses to meet business case requirements using data that will often be self-sourced through observations, tests, interviews, and custom data pulls
* Engage cross-functionally across the organization to design solutions, develop test and implementation plans, drive results, and resolve issues encountered by the team; including using your ability to assess and course-correct as necessary
* Prepare material and presentations for the business in a way that adds value, is easily understood by others who may not have the same background or expertise, and improves the operational efficiency of the business
* Mentor, coach and influence others to resolve challenging business or relationship management situations, collaborating on approaches with manager
* Communicate and influence at all levels of the organization to move the organization to action
The team is looking for intellectually curious, creative, and driven individuals with an interest in developing the management consulting toolkit with enterprise accountability and ownership.
The successful candidate will possess a proven track record of helping to deliver results in the areas of innovation, strategy development, or business transformation. This will require someone with superior analytical skills, quantitative skills, logic, and problem solving skills, including the highest level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once.
The environment will be, at times, ambiguous and uncertain. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success dealing with this type of fast-paced environment, with the ability to learn on the fly while understanding and solving new problems. It will require a high level of independent judgment
3+ years of work experience with a demonstrated record of increased responsibility
Top-tier strategy consulting experience preferred
2+ years of health care experience preferred
2+ years of digital healthcare or healthcare startup preferred
Strong quantitative, analytical, critical thinking, and written and oral communication skills
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, and coach junior team members
Ability to manage multiple projects or priorities
Bachelor's degree is required. Graduate degree is preferred, especially an MBA.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.