Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA- Part Time- Home healthcare
at Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
CNA- Part Time- Home Healthcare- (with or with out reasonable accommodations)
Certified Nursing assistants travel to multiple homes throughout the shift. CNAs take care of the beloved geriatric patients by performing ADL's (Activities of Daily Living). The Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is seeing caring and compassionate CNAs for a part time position.
1 on 1 patient care, In depth training, Paid drive time and Mileage reimbursement make the CVNA an excellent place to work.
Location: Northern Metro (Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Brighton etc. )- home healthcare- patients assigned per your location; travel to multiple homes each day.
Schedule: Open availability preferred. Days and every other weekend required. 20 hrs/ week
Pay: Depending on Experience. Mileage is also paid between clients homes.
As a CNA at Colorado VNA, you will:
- Assist clients with day-to-day living activities.
- Perform meal preparation, feeding, bathing, oral hygiene, dressing and grooming.
- Assist clients with mobility with cane, crutches, walker or wheelchair and transfer with Hoyer lift.
- Respond to client needs with a cooperative and willing attitude.
- Communicate with the primary caregiver regarding the plan of care.
- Meet productivity expectations and document visits through a telephonic reporting system.
- Maintain regular contact with the Agency scheduler regarding caseload.
- Participate in internal and external professional development programs to maintain and enhance skills.
- Use your smart phone device to reference patient charts, log mileage, and map out your route.
- Completion of an approved educational program for nurses aides in the state of Colorado.
- Active Colorado CNA license.
- Current BLS certification.
- Previous CNA or student experience within the last year.
- Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy objects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver?s license and good driving record.
If you need accommodation, please let us know.
Positions under 20 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.