Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Devereux Arizona
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
Looking to do meaningful work that makes an impact? Want to make a difference in the lives of kids? If you answered YES, then a career with Devereux is for you! Don't wait, apply TODAY!
Being a Care Coordinator for our Autism Program has its advantages!
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona provides programs and services for children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum disorder. Located throughout the Phoenix area, we provide high quality one-on-one ABA treatment for individuals with Autism spectrum disorder and related developmental disabilities. We work in our clients’ home, center, school, and community environments to provide the highest quality services and meet our client needs.
As a Care Coordinator at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping kids. We offer:
- An environment where you can be an active contributor to the treatment planning process
- The opportunity to teach at-risk youth valuable life skills
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your career and your skills
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
- Evidence based and trauma informed practices
- Paid time off and sick time
Quality Low-Cost Benefits, plus student loan debt assistance and 30-day benefit eligibility waiting period for new hires! http://benefits.devereux.org
As a Care Coordinator, you will work cooperatively with clinical, operations, and administrative staff on the overall coordination of client care. Responsibilities include: Utilization Management, Referral and Admission Processes, Medical Records, Educational Coordination, and maintenance of documentation accordingly. Is a liaison between Devereux and external placing agencies and Funders. Effectively manages unexpected events, and acts on opportunities to improve the services that we provide to our customers.
Keywords: Care Coordinator, referral coordinator, care specialist, case manager, support staff, mental health, assessment, behavioral health
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) preferred
- Four (4) years related experience with HS Diploma OR one (1) year experience with Bachelor's Degree or LPN
- Experience in mental health delivery system
- Knowledge and background in assessment and treatment planning development
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with numerous staff and clients successfully
- Ability to make decisions and meet deadlines
- Remain in compliance with training and job duties
- Must be available to attend paid New Hire Orientation-training Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate Servant Leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework. This is integrated into the delivery of quality programming for the individuals we serve, their families, and other stakeholders, as well as the development and empowerment of our employees. We offer challenging and exciting work, and our supportive team environment creates an empowering and positive atmosphere. To be successful in our work environment, you will put the needs of others first, and will feel called to serve, and called to lead. As a member of our team, you will support our commitment to cultural diversity and equity across all programs and services, and within all policies and employee practices.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux provides a comprehensive health and welfare program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Eligible employees are eligible to start benefits after 30 days of employment. In addition, we offer;
- Medical (including telemedicine via phone, web, app), dental, prescription drug, preventative care, and mental health services.
- Student loan debt assistance, tuition reimbursement and continuing education assistance.
- Generous time-off, 403(b) retirement plan with matching benefit, and voluntary/employee paid supplemental life and accident coverage.
- Employee assistance / work-life balance program.
Visit benefits.devereux.org to see why we are a great place to work!
Devereux is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE