Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Devereux Arizona
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
Are you interested in joining a National Industry leader? Looking to do meaningful work to make an impact?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team in Tucson!
Being a Clinical Coordinator for our Tucson Outpatient Program has its Advantages!
As a Clinical Coordinator at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- A great culture with a supportive team structure
- A fun and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits
- An environment where you can be an active contributor to the treatment planning process
- A role where you can use your skills to collaborate with clinical, direct care and administrative staff
Located in Tucson, AZ, the Clinical Coordinator will support the Program Manager and be responsible for coordination of care, assessment, treatment planning, service delivery, and case management of our Tucson Outpatient Program. Formulates treatment plans, assessments, clinical impression and discharge planning. Makes recommendations regarding access to care following discharge Provides clinical oversight for staff providing direct care to clients and families.
- Operations: Works in conjunction with program leadership to monitor the delivery of quality clinical services. Leads the team in application of innovative service delivery systems and clinical models.
- Clinical: Works in conjunction with the program leadership to monitor the delivery of quality clinical services. Leads the team in application of innovative service delivery systems and clinical models. Demonstrates knowledge of the individual needs, behaviors, and signs and symptoms of common mental disorders as well as an understanding of the principles of human growth and development over the lifespan. Uses these skills and knowledge to ensure we’re providing needed care and treatment to children and adolescents. Is an active member of the treatment team. Effectively ensures staff are applying Devereux’s supportive behavioral supervision model, Safe and Positive Approaches and our PBIS system ensuring fidelity to the models. Plans and delivers professional development and clinical oversight to program staff.
- Compliance and Risk Management: Is knowledgeable and compliant with established regulatory requirements policies and procedures. Works with other departments: Quality Improvement & Compliance, Clinical, Finance, to ensure all licensure and accreditation standards are met or exceeded.
- Human Resources: Assures that all program related human resources are of the highest quality by directing recruitment and development of staff. Follows policies and procedures pertaining to employment; such as, but not limited to: arriving to work on time, appropriate use of time off benefits, remaining current with all training requirements, maintain a current fingerprint clearance card, adhere to driver’s license requirements-when job profile warrants it, etc.
- Staff Leadership / Development: As a servant leader, you value and prioritize professional development. You provide timely and meaningful performance feedback, and ensure that all performance assessments are completed on time. Supervisor sets clear performance expectations with staff, provides coaching, and uses prompts, modeling, praise and recognition to promote effective performance. Conducts observations and provides timely coaching and feedback to help staff achieve competency in required skills. Performance improvement and/or development plans are developed and consistently implemented and monitored. Exhibits effective conflict resolution skills and directs team in a fair and supportive manner. Further, demonstrates that human resources policies, procedures, and practices are consistently applied. Demonstrates ability to enhance supervisory / staff communications by documenting that team meetings are conducted and communication occurs consistently with direct reports.
Keywords: Clinical Coordinator, Coordinator, Behavioral health, mental health, supervisor, non-profit; Clinician
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or other related field. Licensed in the State of AZ through the AZBBHE with current valid independent or associate license to practice in Arizona with no restrictions.
- Three years of work experience in outpatient mental health service delivery. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Skilled at the operation of PC computers and software programs. Microsoft Office skills preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (per licensing standards)
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework; from the delivery of quality services to individuals served, their families, and other stakeholders to the development and empowerment of our employees. We offer challenging and exciting work, and our supportive team environment creates an empowering and positive atmosphere. To be successful in our work environment, you will put the needs of others first, and will feel called to serve, and called to lead.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and welfare program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our benefit programs include medical (including telemedicine - medical care via phone, web, app), dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer tuition assistance, generous time-off, a 403(b) retirement plan with matching benefit, and voluntary/employee paid supplemental life and accident coverage.
Visit benefits.devereux.org to see why we are a great place to work!
The employment policies of Devereux are to recruit and hire qualified employees without discrimination because of race, religion, creed, color, age, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, communication ability, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation and to treat them equally with respect to compensation and opportunities for advancement - including upgrading, promotion and transfer - consistent with individual skills and the needs of Devereux.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for this position without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited to race, religion, sex, color, age, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, national origin, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or uniform service member status.
Devereux is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE