Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Rep(01460) - 810 W. Cherry St
at Domino's Pizza
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP - ABOUT THE JOB
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world? And schedules that work with you, not against you? You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends or whatever. Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's is the perfect place for you.
Right now, Domino's is searching for customer service reps with personality and people skills to staff stores in your area. Apply Now!
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
Customer Service Reps (CSRs) are on the front line of our business. A friendly personality and great people skills will go a long way as you talk to customers, make product suggestions and enter orders into our state of the art point of sale system.
CSRs must be at least 18 years of age and have a criminal background check meeting company standards.
From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or corporate operations, Domino's offers a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's. Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's, our people come first!
General job duties for all store team members include:
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone, in-person and online orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility daily
- Communication Skills
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing and telephone skills to take and process orders
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen