Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Rep(03117) - 1026 N. Broadway Ave.
at Domino's Pizza
Customer Service Representative
It's more fun with us!
No one likes being bored at work, which is why a Domino's job is all about having fun! That's how we roll. We live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
It all starts with you
Domino's Pizza loves Domino's people. Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a Domino's Customer Service Rep that's exactly what you can be. Our Team Members know their stuff and know how to have a good time. Each store has its own personality, and we reward outstanding pizza making or up selling.
Drive your own career
Being a Domino's Customer Service Rep isn't your average pizza gig. And the way Domino's works, it could be just the beginning. Many of our team members began their careers as CSRs and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service to management, general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
You'll find our Customer Service Representative jobs offer you more. From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve, we know how important it is to provide the best training and support. Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why we'll continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense for us to help you become your very best. We don't drop you in the deep end. Your Domino's Manager or teammate will show you the ropes in-store, so you can hit the ground running without any worries.
Domino's CSR Responsibilities Include: :
· Demonstrating a friendly, positive attitude and great customer service skills
· Taking orders over the phone and in person
· Dealing with customer concerns
· Cash handling
· Making Domino’s high quality pizzas
· Food and portion control
· Hygiene and food safety
· Food preparation
· General cleaning duties
Those are the basics, but here’s what else you can expect:
General Job Duties
· Operate all equipment
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
· Prepare product
· Receive and process telephone orders
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
· Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
· Must be able to make correct monetary change
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks
· In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
· Fumes from food odors
· Exposure to cornmeal dust
· Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
· Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
· Talking and hearing on telephone
· Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks