Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Rep(05723) - 20 O'Neil Street SW
at Domino's Pizza
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world? And a schedule that works with you, not against you? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, you've found the right place!
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with pep, personality and people skills. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for greeting customers, answering phones, providing world-class customer service and executing fast and accurate pizza making skills.
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a successful Customer Service Representative:
- Happy customers keep us in business. You've to be a fun and friendly person, who is comfortable talking to strangers.
- The team is what makes working in our store fun. You have to be a team player who is on time every day with a great attitude!
- Our stores are open 365 days a week. Yes, that's right even on the weekends and the holidays; that's when we are busiest! While you're schedule is pretty flexible, you have to be willing to work when the team needs you the most.
- You have to be at least 16 years old.