East West Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Coordinator
at East West Family of Companies
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join the East West Human Resources Team!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Human Resources Coordinator to help support our growing company. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are bilingual in English and Spanish, we would love to meet you!
This is a great entry-level opportunity to get a firm working foundation in all aspects of HR. The Human Resources Coordinator supports the general operation of the Human Resources office for the East West Family of Companies, including East West Hospitality, East West Partners, and Slifer Smith, & Frampton, in various locations throughout CO, UT, SC, and HI. This position is based at the corporate East West Human Resources office in Avon, CO.
- Greeting and assisting individuals applying for positions within the EW family. This includes prescreening applicants and working to match them with an appropriate potential position.
- Accurate and efficient processing of all HR paperwork, including new hire paperwork, E-Verify, background checks, and general benefits information.
- Answers questions from applicants, associates and managers regarding general Human Resources issues, associate paperwork, benefits, payroll, policies, procedures, programs, training and general company and community information.
- Maintains associate files through accurate and expeditious filing.
- Assists in planning, coordinating and executing HR sponsored events and recognition programs. May participate in Employee Councils to support these initiatives.
- Assists in regular Human Resources internal and external audits.
- Other projects and duties as necessary to support the overall HR function and team.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18 - 22 / hour DOE
Schedule: Typically Mondays - Fridays, 9am-5pm. Some weekend/evening hours may be necessary for special events.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- $900 Wellness Incentive Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- General Human Resources experience in an upscale, luxury lodging property preferred.
- Guest service and office administrative experience required.
- Fluency in English; Proficiency in Spanish required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and the ability to learn additional systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.